The Assistant Branch Manager supervises the overall branch operations to ensure productivity and profitability of the branch as well as customer satisfaction. This will involve sales efforts and business initiatives along with preparing reports including profit and loss statements, budgets, operating reviews and audits.
• Supervise the daily activities of the office (fleet, utilization, depreciation, reservations, schedules, etc)
• Maintain positive and professional rapport with current accounts and support relationships with new accounts
• Follow up DAILY on goals and objectives for each employee - prepare Manger Trainees for HMI written test and Manager Assistants for oral test
• Assist in generating new business by making sales calls
• Assist in fulfilling financial goals created for office
• Communicate consistently and frequently with branch manager
• Maintaining branch cleanliness
• Assist in maintaining service quality standards Hertz is known for
• Follow Hertz policies and procedures on a daily basis
• Perform phone skill coaching so as to achieve branch phone shop scores of at least 70%
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.