- High School diploma or equivalent education preferred.
- Detailing experience preferred.
- Must have a valid driver's license and excellent driving record
- Ability to drive multiple types of vehicles
- Effective verbal communication skills with customers, co-workers and management
- Must be able to carry out additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by management due to operational needs.
- Must be able to work days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be at least 20 years of age.
- Must be able to work outside year-round
Dollar Thrifty is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.